SHN Series is produced by multiple layers process. The inner electrode is printed above sheet and press the sheets to make the structure dense and sinter at high temperature through oven. At this stage, the ceramic particle will grow up and make the structure more dense and end termination at both ends eventually.
We develop the overvoltage suppressors base on professional formula and production technic (acquired many international patents). It not only provides the high performance of surge protection for electronic products, but also saves the assembly cost and space limits due to SMD package. In addition, due to the excellent electric characteristics (BDV、α、Ir、Capacitance with normal distribution and low dispersion), it not only can apply in networking devices for surge protection, but also can pass the test ofIEC61000-4-5/10x700 us/ 4KV~8KV. Besides, the low clamping voltage and quick response time can replace GDT plus MOV for extinguishment issue to save cost. Therefore, the SHN series is the best choice for networking (Ethernet) and security (IP CAM) for surge protection.
- Apply in networking and security market
- Comply with IEC61000-4-5 10/700 us waveform 4KV~8KV
- SMD package to save assembly time and space limits (height)
- Excellent electric characteristics (BDV, α, Ir, Low dispersion)
- Quick response time compared with GDT or MOV
- With low leakage current at high temperature and low clamping voltage
- SHN series can withstand surge current several times