SHV Series is produced by multiple layers process. The inner electrode is printed above sheet and press the sheets to make the structure dense and sinter at high temperature through oven. At this stage, the ceramic particle will grow up and make the structure more dense and end termination at both ends eventually.
We develop the overvoltage suppressors base on professional formula and production technic (acquired many international patents). It not only provides the high performance of surge protection for electronic products, but also saves the assembly cost and space limits due to SMD package. In addition, due to the excellent electric characteristics (BDV、α、Ir、Capacitance with normal distribution and low dispersion), it not only can apply in LED lighting for surge protection, but also can pass the test of IEC61000-4-5/8x20 us/500A~800A. Besides, the low clamping voltage and quick response time can replace the traditional GDT plus MOV for extinguishment issue to save cost. Therefore, the SHV series is the best choice for LED lighting for surge protection.
- Apply in LED lighting market.
- Comply with UL & cUL approval (UL File No. E334409- VZCA).
- Comply with the requirements of 500A 15 times (8x20 us) and 6KV/ 500A 4 times( 8x20 us).
- Comply with requirements of IEC61000-4-5 8x20 us / 500A~800A
- SMD package to save assembly time and space limits (height).
- SHV Series with the excellent electric characteristics (BDV、α、Ir、Low dispersion).
- Quick response time compared with GDT or MOV.
- SHV series with low leakage current and low clamping voltage at high temperature.
- SHV series can withstand surge current multi-times