SHA Series is produced by multiple layers process. The inner electrode is printed above sheet and press the sheets to make the structure dense and sinter at high temperature through oven. At this stage, the ceramic particle will grow up and make the structure more dense and end termination at both ends eventually.
We develop the overvoltage suppressors base on professional formula and production technic (acquired many international patents). It not only provides the high performance of surge protection for electronic products, but also saves the assembly cost and space limits due to SMD package. In addition, due to the excellent electric characteristics (BDV、α、Ir、Capacitance with normal distribution and low dispersion), it can apply in Load Dump protection at automotive power I/O ports. Also, SHA series compy with ISO7637-2 Pulse 5a higest level. As for the characteristic of high temperature operating, SHA series can resolve the problem of TVS derating at high temperature, the SHA series is the best choice for automotive Load Dump protection.
- Application in automotive ECU, OE or AF markets
- Comply with ISO7637-2 Pulse 5a /5b 10 times above
- SMD packakge to save assembly time and space (height)
- Excellent electric characteristics (BDV、α、Ir、low dispersion)
- Quick response time compared with GDT or MOV
- Low leakage current & low clamping volt at high temepeaure
- SHA series can withstand high peak current multi-times